The Cuban Five
A fraternal meeting of solidarity with The Five and their relatives was organized in this capital by the Latin American Council of Churches, the 6th Assembly of which is under way in Cuba since May 22.
At the capital's Habana Libre Hotel on Thursday, Bishop Julio Murray Thompson, president of the Latin American Council of Churches, said that this gesture is a response to the call made to them by the Lord to embrace the cause of truth, freedom and life.
- British MPs urge U.S. government to grant visas to wives of Cuban Five
- Wife of Cuban Antiterrorist Details Case of Cuban 5 in Canada
- Organizations in the U.S. to Debate on Campaign in Favor of Cuban Antiterrorists
- Byelorussians Demand Freedom for Cuban Antiterrorists
- UK Follows Cuban 5 Case, Foreign Secretary Says
- UN High Commissioner Backs Cuban Five Case
- Cuba: US Denial of Consular Visits to Rene Gonzalez is a New Outrage