In a lesson dedicated to radio interviews, she said that this branch of journalism could begin with a “life story”. And when she intends to relate this concept to news reporting, a female student yells: Life? That’s my neighbour’s name. That exclamation prompted the association of that name by others to anyone in the neighbourhood or in the city.
Five years ago Roberto Reyes did not know even turn on a computer, or open a document in Microsoft Word, and today is present in the network of networks with one of the best places in the blogosphere of Villa Clara. This 55 year old man considers as default what others see in this extraordinary human being, persistence.
Representatives of media organizations from nine Cuban provinces compete for the top spots of the Annual Sugar Industry Journalism Competition reported the organizers of the event.
The province of Las Tunas leads the list with six papers, followed by Granma, Villa Clara and Havana, each one with two papers, and the remaining provinces are Holguin, Ciego de Avila, Cienfuegos, Mayabeque and Artemisa.
- Antonio Lloga in Memorian. An awarded winning radio announcer
- The Cuban Radio in Zenaida Beltran
- Rogelio Castillo: a Genuine Cuban Radio Worker
- Magaly Bernal: A passionate Actress on Cuban Radio
- Yoanny Duardo: "Adults should Trust in the Young People”
- Magdiel: A radio worker of “Haciendo radio” news
- Ileana Gonzalez: Notable journalist of Radio Reloj Station