Cuban Radio History
A few months ago I picked up "hike", as it is called in Cuba please ask for moving from one place to another in the city, with a man who told me to be enamored of Radio Enciclopedia , because instrumental music helps calm encouragement while driving and also overcome all the problems of work and life.
The first radio broadcast in the city of Las Tunas took place on Tuesday October 21, l930, at eight in the evening.
The event was held by a plant of 50 watts of power, located at Vicente Garcia Street number 32, the residence of Ricardo Arnalgo, the station owner , who identified with the acronym CMKE, "The House of Music”.
The news emphasized the "opportunities" the prevailing system appeared to provide for the poor, to which the rich had full access. Not a line was wrtiten to reflect what harmed society, or about the robberies, corruption committed by the natives and as well as foreigners.
- Notable women announcers in Havana
- Sergio Corrieri Hernández or just “the Unforgettable David”
- Adolfo Guzmán: An artist of his people
- Iván Pérez Ramírez: A fully integrated Radio Worker
- Victor Moreno: His legendary work in the radio
- Milagro Hernandez Cuba: Journalism and friends, two treasures
- Moraima Lopez Leon, the girl from Barajagua who embraced the radio.