Published on Sunday, 16 December 2012 13:10 | Written by Cuban News Agency | | | Hits: 364
Havana, Cuba.- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez, vice president of the Council of Ministers, heads the Cuban delegation to the celebration of the eighth anniversary of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America (ALBA), to be held today in the Bolivar Square, Venezuela.
The ALBA was created in Havana on December 14, 2004 by Venezuela and Cuba, and was joined after by Bolivia, Nicaragua, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Ecuador.
Rogelio Sierra Diaz, Deputy Foreign Minister, is also part of the delgation.
Summary of News
Most read news
- Speech by the Minister of foreing affairs of the Republic of Cuba Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla at the United Nations General Assembly
- Raúl Castro speech in the Cuban National Assembly
- Diaz-Canel Reiterates Cuba’s Commitment to the Sao Paulo Forum
- Cuba and the World Clamor for Palestine’s Independence
- Anti-imperialist Forum in Cochabamba Demands End of US Blockade of Cuba