Cuba's First Vice-president and member of Communist Party Political Bureau, Miguel Diaz-Canel, will pay official visits to China, Vietnam and Laos.
According to Granma newspaper, the Cuban delegation headed by the first vice-president includes the second chief of the Implementation and Development Commission, Leonardo Andollo and deputy Foreign minister Rogelio Sierra.
Summary of News
Most read news
- Speech by the Minister of foreing affairs of the Republic of Cuba Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla at the United Nations General Assembly
- Raúl Castro speech in the Cuban National Assembly
- Diaz-Canel Reiterates Cuba’s Commitment to the Sao Paulo Forum
- Cuba and the World Clamor for Palestine’s Independence
- Central Report to the 6th Congress of the Communist party of Cuba