News on the Cuban Radio
Voices for the Five, the recently launched website for people around the world to raise their voices against the unjust imprisonment of five Cuban citizens in the US, is growing dramatically in scale and breadth.
Nothing shows that more than today’s news that endorsement for the campaign and an International Commission into the case has come from Aleida Guevara, daughter of the iconic revolutionary leader Che Guevara, and from Peter Capaldi, the British actor soon to take over the role of Doctor Who, the BBC science-fiction drama which has become a television hit in many countries across the globe.
Universities of Havana, Pinar del Rio, Matanzas and Cienfuegos are ready to welcome more than 600 foreign students, mostly North Americans who arrive in Cuba on Monday December 9 Shipboard Semester at the Sea, according report a from the Cuban News Agency .
The vessel returns to visit the island after nine years of absence due to U.S. government restrictions relating to visits to Cuba and academic and cultural exchanges between the two countries.
An international commission of inquiry to meet in London will hear testimonies of René González, one of five Cubans serving long prison terms in the United States despite its fight against terrorism, informed a dispatch of the Cuban News Agency.
Initiative campaign of Voices for the Five, the commission in the case of the five days seven y will meet March 8, 2014 at the prestigious Law Society in the British capital, was announced in Washington, United States.
- Liván Ramos: Awarded Villa Clara Radio Announcer
- Antonio Guerrero Sends Message to Architects and Engineers from Santiago de Cuba
- Google Pays Tribute to Finlay
- A Deserved Tribute to All Cuban Doctors
- Cuban First Vice-president Attends Jewish Celebrations
- The UN declares a day against impunity for crimes against journalists
- Washington's Blockade of Cuba Affects International Banking System