Feature articles about Radio
April 10 marks the 120th anniversary of the proclamation of the Cuban Revolutionary Party. It was created in New York by our National Hero José Martí with independence and anti-imperialist objectives.
Despite the time, many think strongly of Marti and the anniversary of that event with the aim of uniting wills in favor of the noble endeavor to enrich the spirit and contribute to heal social ills through the dissemination of culture.
As the origin of communities is as old as the man himself, the radio today needs to be more linked to the community environment and reflect the occurrences.
We are called on every day to develop communication strategies for radio contents that contribute to raise culture and integration of the people from Bolivar and Marti holistic thinking.
Dozens of versions exist around the world, of how the Wall Street Occupation Movement began, but the most recurrent is explained in a Canadian blog, much visited in the United States, which proposes confronting the bankers and financiers in their main headquarters in the United States.
The book "Frank País, leyenda sin mito" (Legend, no myth) by renowned Cuban radio staffer and researcher Renaldo Infante Urivazo was presented at the of Journalists of Cuba (UPEC), as an initiative of some graduates from the Teachers School of the eastern region, who live in Havana city.
- In changing times communication is vital
- Radio Message to support the Cuban five’s cause in Canada
- Documentary about Renowned Radio Announcer Screened in Havana Film Festival
- Radio Taino Station: An Attractive and Original Style
- The Use of the Radio and Planes in the War
- Havana Radio Library Keeps Valuable Collection of Audio Records
- Cuban Radio Stations Celebrate Birthdays in October