Feature articles about Radio
An acoustic signal in the mountains of the Frank País Second Eastern Front fills the mountain landscapes of eastern Cuba, Radio 8SF, which on March 11 celebrates 35 years.
It was that day in 1979 when the plant began broadcasting to its residents, which coincided as a transcendental event with the Highlanders of the Upper Mayari, the 20 years of the creation of the Second Eastern Front and was the right time for Commander in Chief Fidel Castro to inaugurated the Mausoleum of the 2nd Oriental Front and the Palace of Pioneers.
Ciego de Ávila, Cuba.- Dancing to the beat of good Cuban rumba, citizens in this central city opened the Pina Colada Festival, a traditional and popular fusion music event.
In accordance with the new Immigration Law coming into force on 14th of this month, Cuban institutions are ready to apply it and will make travel arrangements more flexible.
- US Lawyer Urges Obama to Release the Cuban Five
- Cubans Experts Draw up Wind Map for the Isle of Youth
- Radio Rebelde: Voice and sound for all time
- Chronicles by Journalist Julio Acanda
- Pedro Martinez Pírez: "Jose Marti Thought should be imitated"
- Eusebio Leal: “Havana Radio Station perpetuates the values of our nation”
- Local Culture is Represented on the Cuban Radio