For 15 years her voice has been linked to the Cuban province of Camagüey from where she contributes her reports to Havana-based emblematic Radio Rebelde.
Journalist Miozotis Fabelo Pinares has become very popular in various radio programs in Cuba; due to her devotion she has been elected outstanding worker of the National Trade Union of the Culture's Workers twenty times in a row.
Today the Cuban culture paid homage to Cuban versatile actress Martha Jimenez Oropesa who is 90 years old and continues teaching to the new generations of broadcasters and left her imprint among the radio listeners for their role in the humoristic program ”Alegrias de Sobremesa of Radio Progreso.
Martha received the recognition of the public that admired and loved her and actors and actresses, who the public admires and wants, and the actors and actresses that were formed by her side, nourished by their discipline, professionalism and concern for the artistic work in radio productions.
By Rolando Alvarez Estevez, journalist of the Cuban Radio, Translated by Daysi Olano Fernandez
Undoubtedly, those who work at the Cuban Radio are proud to have taken a young industry that besides being a fine actor was one of the most prominent underground fighters in the city of Havana against the dictatorship of Batista. This is Wilfredo Rodriguez Cardenas.
- Juanito Hernandez: The architect of diligence and perseverance
- Lazaro Chiang Macate reports from Radio Reloj
- Orlando Castellanos: The word among us
- Interview to Ana Maria Valdivia, Radio Reloj broadcaster
- Homenaje al radialista Luis Agesta Hernández en gala de premiaciones del concurso Santamareare
- El oficio de la verdad
- Gladys Goizueta, admirable Maestra de la locución de la Radio Cubana