– Cuba has surpassed the world average for the percentage of the population which has received at least one dose, in spite of difficulties encountered in acquiring supplies.
– Cuba has the world’s highest rate of vaccination per day per 100 inhabitants.
– By the end of August, some 60% of the population will be fully vaccinated.
– By this same date, 80% of our population will have at least one dose of either Sovereign 0.2 or Abdala.
– Eligible Havana residents should be fully immunized with all three doses by the end of July.
– Mass vaccination of children from 3 to 18 years of age will begin in September.
– The entire Cuban population will be vaccinated before the end of the year.
Traduction By Gilda Gil Editor by Maria Salomé Campanioni